Now You Have a Current, Timely, and Reliable Resource for Market Share Data
Market Share Business Intelligence by PriceAdvantage is a cloud-based solution that provides critical market share data, including your stores’ and your competitors’ visit counts. Now you can make better decisions for your entire convenience store business – not just fuel – based on reliable data.
Learn strategic market information, such as:
- Your market share and outlet share relative to the competition.
- How customer visits fluctuate by day of the week.
- Which markets are saturated and those that are underserved.
The pre-configured data analysis helps you quickly discover how market variables, including store promotions, pricing, and seasonal trends impact customer behavior. The visitor data can be easily exported and leveraged in other Business Intelligence (BI) tools, such as Tableau.
Market Share Business Intelligence data is not limited to just convenience stores; you can compare your site visits to those of coffee shops, quick-serve restaurants, and any other place of business you would consider a competitor or a point of interest.
- Historical year-over-year, month-over-month, week-over-week trend reports compare your store traffic seasonality to the competition.
- Drill-down from state, to county, to city, to zip code and compare market foot traffic by brand or location.
- Benchmark both market share and outlet share for a store brand’s ability to capture the addressable market.
- Discover patterns in peak visitation by day of week, by month, or by season.
- Measure the impact of new product offerings, specials, and fuel pricing strategies.
- Learn your visit patterns for each day of the week and maximize the returns of rewards programs.
- Identify the best areas for new growth based on markets that are under-served and markets that are saturated.
- Learn which sites are near places where visitors already congregate or travel.
- Evaluate historical visit counts for locations that are under consideration for potential acquisition.
- Predict foot traffic and project capture rates for new build sites.
- Subscribe as a stand-alone resource for your entire business line - Use alongside your existing fuel pricing software or combine with PriceAdvantage Fuel Pricing Software for even more insight - Offered as a SaaS solution (no IT resources required)