What We Look for in a Candidate
As a division of a long-established Colorado company, PriceAdvantage embraces a casual, yet extremely energetic, atmosphere where your creativity and individual contributions are recognized on a daily basis!
The demand for our software continues to grow and we are in a constant expansion mode. Apply for any of our current openings or just convince us why we can’t live without you and your valuable talents.
Our employees are:
Creative in their approach to problem solving
Able to Identify trends in product development, user experience, sales, or marketing
Open and honest team members and communicators
Passionate about the success of our clients, employees, and our company
Apply for a Position
We'd love to hear from you.
Our application process is not complicated - just submit your cover letter and resume via email.
The Software Engineer is a key role on the PriceAdvantage team. We are experiencing exponential software sales growth with our market-established, commercial software and we need to add software engineers to help us keep up with demand. We work in a start-up atmosphere, but we are backed by a financially solid 40 year old company.
If you are interested in making a difference right away and being recognized for your work, read on to learn about this unique opportunity in Colorado Springs. This is a full-time position, not a contract. We are not in the defense industry and this is not a government contractor position.
Role and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the PriceAdvantage development team to build new software product enhancements in the Windows and Web user interfaces, with an emphasis on building easy-to-use interfaces.
• Work on a small local cross-functional team in a fast-paced Agile Scrum environment releasing 4-5 versions each year.
• Prepare and present product designs to the team.
• The qualified candidate will have 5+ years of software development experience using C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
• Proven experience working with development teams building enterprise-class software applications at scale.
• HTML, XML, Web Services, CSS a plus