What We Look for in a Candidate
As a division of a long-established Colorado company, PriceAdvantage embraces a casual, yet extremely energetic, atmosphere where your creativity and individual contributions are recognized on a daily basis!
Our employees are:
Creative in their approach to problem solving
Able to Identify trends in product development, user experience, sales, or marketing
Open and honest team members and communicators
Passionate about the success of our clients, employees, and our company
Apply for a Position
Please see list below for current job openings. To apply for a position, simply visit SkylineProducts.com/WorkingAtSkyline, navigate to your desired job posting, and apply directly on the web page.
• Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
• Build and present solution demos
• Provide outstanding leadership through trial, implementation and ongoing customer success
• Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
• Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
• Respond effectively to RFPs
Qualified candidate will have
• Over three years of experience in a customer-facing role: sales, sales engineer, consulting, product management/marketing, training.
• Price negotiation experience and experience closing deals
• Knowledge of related applications, relational databases and web technology
• Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
• Maintain a solid understanding of competition in the areas of product, technology, applications, sales and strategies
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Effective oral, written, and presentation communication skills, to interact effectively with executives
• Business Analysis, ability to determine the project goals from stake holder interests
• Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones
• Ability to travel domestically 50%
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or Engineering with extracurricular activities and membership in organizations that provide experience giving presentations to groups
The compensation for this position is $80,000.
Medical, dental, and vision, PTO, 8 company holidays, a floating holiday, 401k with a company match, disability insurance, life insurance, accident and critical illness insurance as well as a perks program with travel and entertainment discounts.