What We Look for in a Candidate
As a division of a long-established Colorado company, PriceAdvantage embraces a casual, yet extremely energetic, atmosphere where your creativity and individual contributions are recognized on a daily basis!
Our employees are:
Creative in their approach to problem solving
Able to Identify trends in product development, user experience, sales, or marketing
Open and honest team members and communicators
Passionate about the success of our clients, employees, and our company
Apply for a Position
Please see list below for current job openings. To apply for a position, simply visit SkylineProducts.com/WorkingAtSkyline, navigate to your desired job posting, and apply directly on the web page.
Position will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the PriceAdvantage development team to build new product enhancements and fix defects as directed in both a Windows and Web environment
• Owning specific aspects of the product as assigned
• Performing tests on features built
• Working on a small team in a fast-paced scrum / sprint environment releasing 5-6 versions each year
• This is not a government contractor position
Qualified candidate will have more than 6 years of software and systems engineering development. Completed courses / skills include:
• Database queries
• C#, .NET, Visual Studio
• HTML, XML, Web Services, CSS
• Systems Engineering
• Microsoft SQL Server
• DevExpress experience a plus
• AWS experience a plus
The compensation for this position is $80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience.
Medical, dental, and vision, PTO, 8 company holidays, a floating holiday, 401k with a company match, disability insurance, life insurance, accident and critical illness insurance as well as a perks program with travel and entertainment discounts.
Apply Now! https://www.skylineproducts.com/workingatskyline/