Research Report: How Fuel Price Signs and Color Impact Buyer Behavior
Some fuel retailers are missing out on potential customers.
This study reveals how the types of commodities displayed on price signs – and colors used to represent them – have a direct impact on a consumer’s decision where to stop and buy fuel.
- Trends on the number and types commodities sold
- Difference between branded and non-branded fuel retailers
- How color impacts consumers’ fuel buying decisions
- Opinions about standardizing fuel price sign colors
- What changes are on the horizon