- 17 Nov
Convenience Leaders Vision Group
holds inaugural session
PriceAdvantage well represented
According to Fuel Marketing News, the Convenience Leaders Vision Group held its inaugural session on November 1, 2022. The article can be found here. This collaborative group of convenience retailing leaders will meet once a quarter to discuss and debate thoughts on market trends and disruptions, which will be shared through a series of trend reports. The first CLVG Trend Report will be released in early December 2022. The number of ideas presented during the first meeting, and the level of engagement, was impressive and is exactly what the founders had hoped would happen.
The CLVG is made up of well-respected industry leaders, 30% of which are PriceAdvantage customers including:
- Varish Goyal, Loop Neighborhood Markets
- Scott Hartman, CEO, Rutter’s
- Doug Haugh, President, Parkland USA
- Greg Parker, CEO, Parker’s Kitchen
- Joe Sheetz, Executive Vice Chairman, Sheetz, Inc.
- Kevin Smartt, CEO, TXB Stores
We look forward to tracking what the group releases in their quarterly Trend Reports.