- 18 Nov
Parker’s success yields high growth
In the November 2014 issue of CSP Magazine, Greg Parker explains how the success of Parker’s has allowed the company to achieve his extraordinary goals. You may find the article online here.
Previously, Mr. Parker had written a guest article for CSP magazine’s October 2013 issue, where he outlined what he calls a “Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal” to grow the Parker’s Company from a $500 million company to a multibillion one over the upcoming decade.
The numbers in the article are quite impressive:
- eight stores built in 10 months
- EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) has increased 36.8%
- overall gas sales at Parker’s have increased by 33% over last year
- gas sales for stores open at least a year have increased by 5.9% over the previous year
- in-store sales have surged to 28% over last year
The PriceAdvantage team is proud to have Parker’s as a customer and partner. For many years, Parker’s has been an electronic gas price sign customer of Skyline Products, the parent company of PriceAdvantage. In January 2012, Parker’s completed their rollout of PriceAdvantage to all their stores. Besides using Skyline electronic gas price signs, the Parker’s fuel price management solution also includes the PriceAdvantage integration with the NCR Radiant POS and GasBuddy OpenStore. Click here to see a video interview with Jeff Bush, Director of Fuel Management at Parker’s, discuss how he uses PriceAdvantage Optimization.