- 24 Mar
First PriceAdvantage Customer Advisory Board meeting a success
The first meeting of the PriceAdvantage Customer Advisory Board was held at the corporate headquarters of CST Brands in San Antonio, Texas, and the meeting was a smashing success.
The members of the PriceAdvantage Customer Advisory Board are
- Tony Castro, Manager Fuel Pricing, CST Brands
- Gabe Olives, Director of Fuels, Rutter’s
- Bryan Zeiger, Director of Fuel Marketing, Spinx
- Joe Wills, Fuels Manager, The Wills Group
- Lance Gentry, Director of Fuels and Information Technology, Kocolene
- Jeff Bush, Director of Fuel Management, Parker’s
Tony Castro showed us how CST Brands uses their PriceAdvantage fuel software to manage fuel prices across each of their stores, as well as how CST Brands uses PriceAdvantage for executive level reporting. We also had a lively discussion about what is most important for the upcoming releases of PriceAdvantage.
The mission of the Customer Advisory Board is to connect industry leaders for the purpose of innovation. The PriceAdvantage team has always put an emphasis on customer collaboration, and the Customer Advisory Board is one more way to make collaboration happen.
We learned a lot from our inaugural gathering, and I look forward to our upcoming meetings as we build the future of PriceAdvantage together.