What We Look for in a Candidate
As a division of a long-established Colorado company, PriceAdvantage embraces a casual, yet extremely energetic, atmosphere where your creativity and individual contributions are recognized on a daily basis!
The demand for our software continues to grow and we are in a constant expansion mode. Apply for any of our current openings or just convince us why we can’t live without you and your valuable talents.
Our employees are:
Creative in their approach to problem solving
Able to Identify trends in product development, user experience, sales, or marketing
Open and honest team members and communicators
Passionate about the success of our clients, employees, and our company
Apply for a Position
We'd love to hear from you.
Our application process is not complicated - just submit your cover letter and resume via email.
Working in an Agile development environment and communicating with business and technical resources, the PriceAdvantage Software QA Tester will execute test cases and test plans supporting mission critical commercial off the shelf software applications. The Software QA Tester is responsible for Functional Testing, System Testing and Integration Testing of the PriceAdvantage software application and associated hardware systems in a Windows environment. The Software QA Tester is also responsible for updating the customer documentation to include new features released with each new product version.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In support of the PriceAdvantage quality assurance program, sets up and conducts quality tests for the PriceAdvantage software application.
• Under direct supervision and at the beginning level, performs assignments that involve responsibility for key parts of each product release.
• Debugs and develops test environments and quality plans in the PriceAdvantage lab.
• Configures the lab environment to match customer configuration scenarios in order to troubleshoot customer support escalations.
• Updates the customer documentation to explain the capabilities of new features released with each new product version.
• Students pursuing a Technical degree a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, Windows)
• Team oriented
• Convenience store experience a plus
• SQL Query experience a plus